Server and operating system
- A server or a PC that is always on with:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit, Windows 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit or greater
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 or CentOS 7 or greater
- At least 2 core and 4GB of RAM
- 2GB hard disk space
EcoStruxure IT Gateway was tested on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012 SP1, and Server 2016; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7; and CentOS 7.
The application takes 800MB of disk space, and the server retains a maximum of 8 days of data, about 128MB per day.
Scale for small, medium, and large installations
|Size||Number of devices||Number of sensors||RAM||CPU||Size on disk|
|Small||250||34,000||4GB||2||128MB per day|
|Medium||2000||270,000||8GB||8||512MB per day|
|Large||5000||540,000||16GB||24||1.1GB per day|
- Port 443 TCP outbound
- To connect using static IPs, add 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 10, 11
- Mozilla® Firefox®
- Google Chrome™
Set the screen resolution to at least 1024 x 768.
iPhone 4S and newer
iOS 8.0 and newer
Android 4.4 and newer
- Intelligent Network Management Card
- Modbus TCP or SNMP V1 and V3 enabled
- Connected to a TCP/IP network that the Gateway has access to
When you launch the EcoStruxure IT Gateway, the browser might display a message that the connection is not secure. Since the application is installed on the local machine, the security certificate used by localhost is a self signed certificate. It is safe to add an exception to your browser for https://localhost.